2019 Exam Performance
Proud of our Students. Proud of their Achievements
In a year when the new demanding 1-9 grade GCSEs have been introduced to all our GCSE subjects, our students have risen to the challenge and produced some fantastic results for themselves and the Academy as a whole.
Against a background of very little change in GCSE results nationally, we have seen an improvement in our overall attainment score (DfE Attainment 8) of half a grade per student and the headline figures for those achieving both maths and English at grade 4+ and 5+ remain stable.
Provisional headline figures 2019:
- 5% of all entries to the new GCSEs achieved grade 9 (much harder to achieve than the old A*) and 29 Students got at least one grade 9 with 5 of those achieving an incredible five or more 9s
- 26% of all GCSE entries achieved grade 7(A) or above and 12 students achieved at least grade 7 in all of their GCSEs
- 81% of all GCSE entries achieved grade 4(C) or above
- 75% of students achieved grade 4+ in English and maths
- 49% of students achieved grade 5+ in English and maths
- 38% of our students achieved the gold standard of passes in the full range of Ebacc subjects (English, maths, two sciences, a language and a humanity)
- Progress 8 provisional headline figure +0.06
2019 Provisional GCSE Results
2019 Provisional GCSE Results (Disadvantaged Students)
Link to Schools Performance Tables