2018 Exam Performance
Proud of our Students. Proud of their Achievements
In a year when the new demanding 1-9 grade GCSEs have been introduced in most subjects, our students have risen to the challenge and produced some fantastic results for themselves and the academy as a whole.
Against a background of very little change in GCSE results nationally we have seen improvements in our DfE headline figures – including a 2.4% increase in the key measure of the number of students getting the new “strong” pass in both maths and English.
- 6% of all entries to the new GCSEs achieved grade 9, designed to recognise the very highest performing students, and 32 Students got at least one grade 9 - six of those achieving an incredible five or more 9s
- 25% of all GCSE entries achieved grade 7/A or above
- 80% of all GCSE entries achieved grade 4/C or above
- 76% of students achieved grade 4+ in English and maths
- 53% of students achieved grade 5+ in English and maths
- 42% of our students achieved the gold standard of passes in the full range of Ebacc subjects (English, maths, two sciences, a language and a humanity)
2018 GCSE Results
2018 GCSE Results (Disadvantaged Students)
Link to Schools Performance Tables