Hummersknott Active is back this Christmas from 21-23 December and all the information you need is listed below:
Running Time – altered due to COVID-19:
Each day will run from 8.30 – 15.30
Per child per day - £17.00
Added siblings - £13.00
We have been working very closely with the school and have decided that all children who attend will be put into ‘bubbles’ for the day with children of a similar age and with similar interests. We therefore ask that when you book with us you let us know what sort of activities your children are interested in so that they can do the activities they enjoy. If you want your children to be in a bubble with their friends, we ask that you book them in at the same time to ensure that they can be together. Each bubble will have their own coach that will design sessions tailored to their group and what their interests are.
The holiday club has worked closely with Hummersknott Academy Trust to implement similar safety measures and mirrored their Risk Assessment. This is to ensure the children will be able to enjoy themselves in a safe environment. We will be implementing…
• One way systems to allow for safe and quick drop offs,
• Hand sanitising stations all around the school,
• Hand and respiratory hygiene practiced throughout the day,
• Cleaning and disinfecting by all members of staff
• Each ‘bubble’ will have their own toilet facility to avoid cross-contamination.
• Social distancing will be enforced at all times, including during activities where special sessions will be designed to ensure children and coaches remain safe.
Full details of the risk assessment can be requested.
What will they need?:
Appropriate clothes for activities
SPACES ARE LIMITED SO BE QUICK
You MUST book prior to attending.
Book via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 07785310214 or message us on Facebook.
Payment can be made in advance via bank transfer or childcare vouchers - please contact us for details
We can’t wait to see you all soon!!